• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 art duel gauge regulator

Frenchi

Hi ppl
A few week ago now I was looking for a new regulator but didn't really want to pay a fortune for one, then on the flip side of the coin I wanted one that would adjust precise, as we all know the cheaper regs just don't fine tune, anyway getting to the point I purchased the duel gauge regulator from one of our sponsors Co2 Art with there new needle valve fitted, to say the very least it has not missed a beat it's very easily adjusted and once it's been set to a certain bubble count it stays there and does not vary... I must say I'm 100% satisfied with mine and just thought I'd share this with others who was in the market for a new regulator ...

Thanks to co2 art :)

Regards

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the 39.95 one thats preset to 3bar?
Cracking little reg it even runs the up inline without a problem. the needle valve can be a bit tricky to setup on a smaller tank but Co2art have found a solution for that.
Yeah it has the camozzi flow controller fitted to it though ... It really does adjust finely

Mine did but it was a tester, I'm not sure if they come fitted as standard, but I'm sure karol will be along in the morning to answer any Q's

I use CO2 art too and they are brilliant, delivery is quick and everything i have bought is great quality.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind feedback!

Sorry for not getting back to all of you sooner! I had to register private account as sponsors can't post outside own forums.

Next week you will be able to buy Camozzi as additional flow controller on our website.

In future we planing to have additional option when buying our regulator to add Camozzi or SMC valve as standard needle valve upgrade.

Nothing yet confirmed, still testing new products :)

By the way, if you have our regulator and you are not happy with needle valve or anything else, please contact us, we will solve your issues.

Best regards
Karol

Back