• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Height of Sodastream 60L cylinder?

Deisler

Good evening,

My first post although have been lurking here for a while.

I am going to set up my first 60P. Have DIY'ed a stand, which is about 65cm in height.

I also plan to get CO2 sodastream set from CO2art. However I just realised the 60L cylinder with regulator on it may not fit into my stand....

Is anyone using Sodastream 60L cylinder? What is the height of the cylinder, and plus the regulator?

I don't want to make another stand, so fingers crossed!!!

Regards
D

Hi!
I just measured the bottled there and it was 37cm, and with the adapter and reg you're probably looking at around 42-43cm, so you should be good to go!!

I used to keep a sodastream cylinder until I was replacing every 3-4weeks at £10 a time so I upgraded to a 2kg FE for £20 and it has been going 3 months strong now!

I used to keep a sodastream cylinder until I was replacing every 3-4weeks at £10 a time

How big is your tank and bps? 60P is only 17g so I guess a cylinder should be good for at least two months?

Back