• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tmc signature 60 planted

i just tested my tap water and the nitrate reading was 100mg/l so yes i would say my test kits were lying, i might try some easier plants because i just cant get any to grow, i am resuming normal ferts for now

First of all, most sites are wrong.
Second of all, most test kits are wrong.
Truth is not democratic........
Your CO2 is NOT fine.
Your flow and distribution is NOT fine.
Your tanks nutrient levels are NOT 100ppm NO3 or 0.5ppm PO4.
Your test kits are lying to you.
And that's why you are having difficulty.

I have absolutely no problems growing plants and I do exactly the opposite of what "most sites" say to do.

LOL !!! I missed Clive's posts so much...it was like going back to school all over again...brings back wonderful memories...

Wow, the tank in the video is amazing... Do you have more specs about it? I guess there is something more than just these nutrients levels for such a success. You can reach such a healthy growth with this levels of nutrients, probably with a bit less and surely with much more. Filtering, flow, lights and co2 will probably be much important.

Jordi

yea, i dont think so, i read about a tank wiv no flow at all! just good parameters and the tank looked great, if you go on youtube you can find more info on the tank above

I can see it...but your other output is facing in another direction as the new one, this is counter effective.... If I'm not mistaken one output is from the back facing the front glass and the new one is facing left to right. Both should face into the same direction to have the effect your looking for.

_DSC3325_zpsf81120ac.jpg

Back