• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hanging Arcadia Stretch

MikeC1408

Have recently bought an Arcadia Stretch CF40 for my shrimp tank but would like the light slightly higher above the tank

Looking at the design of the light it looks possible to hang the light so I was wondering if anyone had attached one to a TMC MMS rail before? Will get a small rail to try in the week but just wondered if anyone had done this already and had any advice on what i would need to do.

Thanks in Advance

Will do....lol

It's about the neatest solution I can think if.

I was going to hang mine and couldn't find an off the shelf kit. So I ended up grinding some light weight no6 nuts to slide into the slot, then all you need is the right length screws to suit

Perfect thanks OllieNZ, I'll do the something similar and drill the MMS rail and bolt from above :)

Fits perfectly in the MMS rail :)

atujamu9.jpg

Depending on the size of your tank , you can just pull the tank mounts straight out of your Arcadia light and push in the tmc rim mounts instead they fit perfectly no need for a rail as long as the light is the same width as the tank

Back