• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Original UP New Inline CO2 Atomizer Diffuser System Available now on CO2Art!

Hello All,

I have good news! After long discussions with UP finally today I received two samples of new body from UP. New body is build from much stronger material.
I'm looking for two beta testers who had issues with this atomizer so we can compare if new body is stronger or not.

Once we know where we are with this body, I'll be able to order whole lot and replace all faulty bodies you had.

Send me PM with your details please.

Thank you!

Hello Karol

pm sent and i´m here for test that :)

Best regards,

Luis Batista

Hi Karol,

I need to get a new inline diffuser for 16/22mm hose. Do you know when i will be able tto buy one with the new body?

Thanks

Ross

Hi Karol,

I need to get a new inline diffuser for 16/22mm hose. Do you know when i will be able tto buy one with the new body?

Thanks

Ross

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for the interest.

Regarding your question we already send some of the bodies for testing to some of the UKAPS members. So far we got good feedback back and hopefully UP will provide more of those bodies soon.

However you can still buy one of the atomizers as I am not sure when the new bodies will turn up. if you will have any problems with it we are always here to help you as well as not all of the atomizers has the faulty body.

Would the product in the link below work instead of using the extension?
http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...on-tubing-fitting-with-1-8-male-sealed-thread

Hello,

regarding your question no unfortunately it will not resolve the issue with the broken nipple as the adapter you linked has male connection and you will require female connection to connect it on top of the broken nipple.

We do supply such a connector (with female thread and push in) however the thread size is different. The nipple has M10x1 tread where the connector has 1/8NPT.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...oducts/push-on-tubing-fitting-with-1-8-female

In that case what is the component attached to the M101x1 extension
Hello,

regarding your question no unfortunately it will not resolve the issue with the broken nipple as the adapter you linked has male connection and you will require female connection to connect it on top of the broken nipple.

We do supply such a connector (with female thread and push in) however the thread size is different. The nipple has M10x1 tread where the connector has 1/8NPT.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...oducts/push-on-tubing-fitting-with-1-8-female

What is the component attached to the extension?

So far we got good feedback back and hopefully UP will provide more of those bodies soon.
I have one sitting in my cart at the moment, but as my old one is still working I think I'll hang on either for the new bodies or the SS range.

In that case what is the component attached to the M101x1 extension

What is the component attached to the extension?

Good morning,

I am really sorry for the late reply.

Also could you be so kind and be more specific as I ma not 100% sure if I understand your question properly.

Good morning,

I am really sorry for the late reply.

Also could you be so kind and be more specific as I ma not 100% sure if I understand your question properly.

Hello everyone,

Good news I found solution for this problem. Our extension adapter for splitters will fit perfectly.

2_grande.jpg

The link provided in the quote above shows the extension adapter is male-female. From previous post I'm told it is the female side that attaches to the atomizer, how does the co2 tubing connect to the male side of the extension? The image above looks like there is another component on it as it does not look like the threaded male seen in the link.

Regards,
Marvin

Hi, do you have any more news on when these stronger versions will be available please? I'm waiting on them to purchase the whole CO2 system, I don't want to pay for the old one then have to pay for a new one too!

Excellent service from co2art, but all replacement bodies failed.
Right now my co2 is rammed into an filter outlet in a desperate attempt to maintain a stable ph(already lost fish)
Thankfully I installed a co2 controller after the first atomisers failed(4 bodies failed now) so at least I can see the ph shoot up as the body fails.
This is so frustrating, quite clearly an amazing product losing confidence over poor quality materials and construction.
A clear case of scrimping on materials to improve profit margins.
Please please sort this out.

i had the privilege of being beta testing the new body replacement for some weeks now and no problems so far :)

At first glance the diffuser body has a more transparent color, less opaque than the original.
The plastic material that is made the new body is stronger than the original.
Handling one and other we can feel the difference between them.

Once again, Karol and Miroslav it was a pleasure to be able to help improve this otherwise fantastic diffusor...
And remember, if there´s another product to been tested, here i am ;)

Best regards,

Luis Batista

does the new body also fix the small plastic nipple snapping off?

as far i can tell, it doesnt snapped yet...
maybe with the more sturdy material of the whole body, this can be avoided... Let´s see...
indeed, thats the only thing that i dont like on this atomizer but with the solution provided by Co2art, that extension adapter for splitters, this is easily overcome.
I have one of my atomizers running this way for about 6 months now, and it was flawless!!!

Hello,

Once again really sorry about such a late reply I am not sure why your messages has not been answered

The link provided in the quote above shows the extension adapter is male-female. From previous post I'm told it is the female side that attaches to the atomizer, how does the co2 tubing connect to the male side of the extension? The image above looks like there is another component on it as it does not look like the threaded male seen in the link.

Regards,
Marvin

I see the extension adapter is basically replacing the nipple on the atomizer. You just need to screw the female connections side on top of the plastic nipple of your atomizer and connect your tubing on the brass nipple of the extension adapter.

Hi, do you have any more news on when these stronger versions will be available please? I'm waiting on them to purchase the whole CO2 system, I don't want to pay for the old one then have to pay for a new one too!

As mentioned before we already send some new (stronger bodies ) to few customers for testing. So far we received very good feed back about them (no cracks or leaks).

does the new body also fix the small plastic nipple snapping off?

As mentioned before by Luis we did not have any negative feedback so far about the nipple as well. I also found out that the extensions adapter is still very good option even if the nipple is good as makes the atomizer much easier to access and disconnect.

As mentioned before we already send some new (stronger bodies ) to few customers for testing. So far we received very good feed back about them (no cracks or leaks).

Hi Miroslav, I'm aware that customers have already been testing these and feedback has been good. My question was when are these going to be available for the rest of us to buy please? I'm reluctant to go and spend my money on the version that many people have a problem with so I am waiting for the stronger version before I order my CO2 system.

Hi Miroslav, I'm aware that customers have already been testing these and feedback has been good. My question was when are these going to be available for the rest of us to buy please? I'm reluctant to go and spend my money on the version that many people have a problem with so I am waiting for the stronger version before I order my CO2 system.

Hello,

Regarding your question they are in stock right now. All our UP atomizers has been replaced by UP for the new ones with the stronger body.

Hi, which bubble counter would you recommend with this atomiser given the working pressure? Although I appreciate it's not that much

Hello,

Regarding your question all our bubble counters are tested up to 5 bar working pressure and therefore you can choose which ever suits your taste :)

Back