• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rare Plants Where to Buy?

Paulo Soares

Good evening,

I intend to order some hardware and plants but i´m waiting for some plants to be available to order everything as i´m from Portugal. But the plants are not in stock for quite long now in "Aquasabi"

I did an extensive change in my tank to enter new plants and these are the ones I intended to, I´ll never expected to be out of stock.. never guess.. and now my tank is pretty stoped waiting..

Does anyone knows any other site where to buy these ones?: (I check in Tropica, foruns, and zip.. zero..)

Plants:

Fissidens Fontanus (Phoenix Moss) 12.90 (Out Of Stock) (!)
Myriophyllum sp. Roraima (Roraima milfoil) 6.90 (Out Of Stock) (!)
Myriophyllum sp. Guyana ( Guyana Milfoil) 9.90 (Out Of Stock) (!)
Rotala Rotundifolia Pink 6.90 (Out Of Stock) (!)

Many Thanks

Thanks Hogan,
I allready check the sponsors.

They have some varietys but not "PINK" (Rotala), and "Roraima or Guyana" (Myriophyllum) :(
Many thanks

I was looking for Fissidens the other day and noticed it seemed to be out of stock most places, maybe its the wrong time of year or everyone uses the same supplier.

Oh and the man has a name eh eh ?
Who´s the lucky fellow??!
I don´t mind paying transportation even if it is from England as long tha plants are those ones. ;)

Back