• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Hi Roy, Have you used a substrate under the pebbles? What kind? Glad things are going better.

Hi Rob, When i set this one up it was just black gravel with the river stones on top with fert tabs added. A couple of scapes later i added some tropica substrate at the back for the extra back planting still adding fert tabs :)

Starting to clear this tank out now for the rescape :D Photos will follow :snaphappy::snaphappy:

Hi All, Been busy over the W/End :)

This is my first attempt at a rock Scape. 5 rocks "Unsure what type" But they look good.

Plants H Trip, HC Cuba, Riccia fluitans, And a Crypt All plants come from the previous Scape.

Substrate JBL Manado. With fert tabs added after the water change.

So cleaned out the tank added the substrate and the rocks filled with water over night to let the substrate settle.
Then the next day drained off the water and refilled with the old tank water. This was stored over night in a plastic container with a filter running.

Back left, Planted the Crypt behind the large rock planted the H Trip to the side of the rock.
To the right of the Crypt behind the smaller rock added the Riccia then the rest is HC Cuba.

One Photo,

14_zpsyk5l7enw.jpg

Back