• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point The Cube-- New Cube Rescape

Looking good! Trimming every 10 days! its a good job its only a small tank Roy. thats why Dan and I ripped it out of his 180l it took ages to trim and even longer to scoop all the bits out, we just got sick of it. all the other carpets we've had are just as bad too. monte carlo is a little bit slower i trim mine every 3 weeks when all is well.

Looking good! Trimming every 10 days! its a good job its only a small tank Roy. thats why Dan and I ripped it out of his 180l it took ages to trim and even longer to scoop all the bits out, we just got sick of it. all the other carpets we've had are just as bad too. monte carlo is a little bit slower i trim mine every 3 weeks when all is well.

HI Andy, I am glad it a small tank too :) HC is a fab plant but as you said it can become a PITA to keep it looking good and in the shape you want :lol:

I Will be getting a whole new set up soon to replace the old scratched 100L in the hallway :D New tank and cupboard plus pressurised Co2 as well :woot::woot::woot: Will have to give monte carlo a go Never tried it before ?? Speak soon mate

Nice:thumbup: does that mean your signature is gonna be even bigger;)
If you can grow hc, monte carlo is easy

Hi Andy, Sadly No .The new one will just replace a tank. The one in Starting point 1st Aquascape . I have a new Scape in mind for it as well. Sad thing is I have lost interest in the scape that is running now. Its all gone down hill :yuck: Algae you name it I have it. Stripping it down as we speak. More plants for Wabi-Kusa :woot:

Wife won't let me get any more tanks. She does put up with a lot though:cool: Wabi-Kusa everywhere tanks in the Front room, Kitchen And Bedroom.

Looking forward to giving Monte carlo a go :) Speak soon mate ;)

Hi All, Before i started this tank I was trying to attach fiss to a couple of rocks in a damp plastic bag. Well it looked like the fiss had all died :(
So I put the rocks aside for a couple of weeks dry. Then used one of the rocks in this scape.

Well nearly 60 days later the fiss has started to grow :eek::eek: Tough stuff fiss moss :D

I changed the light setting so you can just about see the fiss growing on the rock one of the fiss;) plus couple of photos of other bits.

057_zpsxrz5tjza.jpg

058_zpsulbd1szi.jpg

059_zpspeozkz9u.jpg

061_zpsxrjkkczh.jpg

Back