• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[Question] Dual stage regulator leaking from pressure handle

afcarvalho

Seedling
I have a CO2 Regulator with an adapter for the paintball bottle and it was working fine.

Now I removed the Adapter for the paintball bottle and connected to a Fire extinguisher. Yet, when the extinguisher is opened the high pressure gauge shows the "normal" pressure and it can be heard a leaking sound from the regulator. This comes from the handle to adjust the working pressure little hole (see photo).

12092645_997962250225168_2131065109_n.jpg

The regulator is seating tightly...
nmhojb.jpg

Whats going on?

Attachments

• nmhojb.jpg
    nmhojb.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 119
  • nmhojb.jpg
    nmhojb.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 117
  • nmhojb.jpg
    nmhojb.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 119
You say the co2 is comming out of the little hole? If so then youd need to open the regulator to fix it but it might not be an easy fix as a diaphragm might be broken.

Yes from that hole and doesn't stop. If I place the finger over the hole the working pressure raises!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have problem with our regulator.

This comes from the handle to adjust the working pressure little hole (see photo)

Please note that the front knob is not for adjusting working pressure. Also your regulator is Single stage with pre-set working pressure to 3 bar. I am afraid that if you tried to adjust / unscrew the front knob your regulator got damaged.

We are able to fix this for you, however could you be so kind and give me your order number that I can find you in system please? Also you can contact us directly on support@co2art.co.uk.

Once again really sorry about that.

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have problem with our regulator.

Please note that the front knob is not for adjusting working pressure. Also your regulator is Single stage with pre-set working pressure to 3 bar. I am afraid that if you tried to adjust / unscrew the front knob your regulator got damaged.

We are able to fix this for you, however could you be so kind and give me your order number that I can find you in system please? Also you can contact us directly on support@co2art.co.uk.

Once again really sorry about that.
Do you prefer that I send a email or that we speak thought here?
The order number is

Thanks Andre

Hi Andre

It will be faster if you communicate through our support email that my colleague linked earlier because we deal with those emails before checking the forums.

We are not at work at the moment but will be back in the office at 09:00 am on Monday. It will be unlikely that you will get a response until then.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back