• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi All

Kevin Wilson

Seedling
Hey Folks,

Just a quick HELLO

I am very new to the planted aquarium but i will be setting off on a new venture in the next few weeks, i will no doubt be asking allot of questions (some maybe very silly) on this learning curve.

I have a Fluval Vicenza 180 bow front with the external 205 filter, i spoke to someone in the "lets chat" on co2art and they suggested this below but i have no idea if this is a good set up/price etc.

All help and advice along the way will be very much appreciated

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...plete-aquarium-co2-system-for-tank-up-to-500l I can highly recommend this system for your tank and filter

Kev

Hi Welcome!

I don't care much for the diffuser, I prefer reactors. Difusers clog sometimes. As you have an external filter I'd recommend you get a reactor too (Ista or Sera).

But the reg, solenoid etc looks fine to me. Dual stage is want you want. And the needle valve appears to be better than usual quality.

I have a cheap HK no brand reg and an expensive German Dupla reg. They both do exactly the same thing. I rarely look at them.

Hi Kevin
Welcome to the ukaps crew!
Andy get your coat!
clear.png

You can't get anymore Scottish than Wilson!
Nice to see some more new members from Bonnie Scotland...all that lovely soft water
clear.png
to play with!....... :happy:
clear.png
clear.png

Cheers
hoggie

Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

Are you Australian with a distinctive middle name by any chance?

Sorry, you must get this a lot. I'll get my coat...

lol, i used to get it allot years ago but not so much now, i wish i had his cash, lol

I joined this group on advice from a staff member in a lfs, he said that he has learned loads from you guys, so since i have loads to learn i thought no better place to start lol

Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

Are you Australian with a distinctive middle name by any chance?

Sorry, you must get this a lot. I'll get my coat...
Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum ..... I notice that your namesake has had the majority of his vids removed from YouTube!

Back