• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I think i am in love..

11 o clock.. Half way..
dscf5303-kopie-jpg.78054

I'll come back later..
DSCF5300.jpg

5 days with awe anyway. But for now i have to attent to 1 of my other room mates and do some shopping.. And he's starting to look like he's about to pee over my flower when i'm away.
DSCF5284.jpg

It is.. :cool: Isn't it!?.. She doesn't open any further.. And very light sensitive, the lights above the tank are still full 100% for the next 2 hours. But the daylight is getting already less and i see her slowly closing again.. So any evening pictures with a fully opend flower are no go.. I do not have the lights for that seemingly. :( :shifty:..

Hey Roy.. :rolleyes: Didn't even think of that, i'll snif it for you in the morning.. Just a minute ago i didn't realy smell anything, it's closed again.. But i'll try again tomorow fully open with a fresh nose.. I'll take a steam bath first to open the old patato up a bit more.. :D

Well i'm not realy the pink flower smelling type.. :rolleyes: But @Greenfinger2 thanks mate for reminding me that i realy should do this more often.
The flower fragrance :playful: is realy delightfull, kinda bewitching tho... Now i want to hang above the tank and stick my nose in it all day long. A pitty we cant yet upload fragrance to the board. Well on th eother hand that also could be a good thing too that we cant, you never know what trolls and flamers would upload. :cigar:

Day 3 of (5?) and a shot from another perspective, with the stump in the back..
DSCF5335 (Kopie).JPG

actualy horrible thought that tis isn't going to last..

Looks like, Enchidorus Junglestar Kleiner Bär got jealous and probably thinks, i can do too wath you can Lily!! :shifty: Ups a gear and shoots out a nice red leave since yesterday.
DSCF5339 (Kopie).JPG

:)

Thanks Roy.. For liking it so much.. :) Means a lot to me.. I'm still not all the way happy with it.. It still needs to mature a few months to get more dense and close the gaps in the LH corner. Also some stag did distroy a lot of moss at the LH side, which needs to grow back.. And the recently added planting are somewhat slow growers. But slowly i'm getting where i want it to have.

Very unique to see lily like this in a smaller tank!

btw when you photograph the tank, perhaps some HDR techniques are in order to try and show us the surface and the deptsh (darker)....

Intresting HDR, looked it up.. But a 10 hour tutorial.. o_O I'll do my best..

Hi Alexander, thank you.. :) It is a 60x30x30cm tank..

Lily on stage is done with her first flower show, :( from this morning it didn't open anymore hangs her head and is slowly sinking away into the murky depths of the future.. Yet no new bud to discover. No idea if it'l happen again, since i definitively need to up my flow a bit.. If it does ever show a bud again i'll might down the flow again for the time being, since they are relatively fast the whole cycle from bud to flower to death was 14 days.. Anyway if so i'll update about it in my journal..:)

Lovely things don't last too long. This was a sight to behold though.

I'm sorry Roy, i now remember i lately said i saw a flower comming again.. But that was a false alarm.. :( It was a leaf that started out a bit deformed and looking alike. Forgot about it being bussy with other things.. But for the rest the lily is doing fine, at the time it is making less floaters as before and more submersed growth.. Like the tuber is bussy propagating and making runners, nothing spectecular. Funny to see how such a plant goes through stages in life.. But thanks for asking.. :)

Back