• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

I found the site from a google search on CO2 in the planted aquarium. The forum is great and packed with useful and informative information. It's certainly the best forum on planted tanks that I've come across so a big thanks for setiing it up.

I had a vision. Jesus was there. He said "sign up to UKAPS and I will turn all of your water into wine."

I thought "that'd be great, I love being drunk!" so signed up here and all water is now wine.

Now I realise that I can't keep fish and plants in wine so I'm hoping people here can help me turn my wine back to water.

Jesus won't help me change back until I have 1000+ likes here and can cite more research than Darrel.

Anyway, it's a long story but that summarises how I heard about this forum. I may be here for some time.

Hi all,

Ive just been checking our members list, and we are up to nearly 300 members!!!

First I want to say thanks for every one joining Ukaps. I hope you are getting a lot from the experiance. We have so much more in the pipe line to offer, so stick with us!

It got me thinking.

Im interested in finding out how so many people have heard about Ukaps.org. Could you enlighten me/us as to how you heard about us, and what your initial thoughts are?

Thanks again every one, we really apreciate you being here!

Cheers,
Graeme.

Hi all. My name is Joe and I am a totally new fish keeper just in the process of setting up my first tank a Juwel Rio 125. This is challenging at 70 years old so hoping to find patient experienced fish keepers as I develop this wonderful hobby. I have a matured patio pond and love watching my goldfish so now want to take it indoors with tropical fish. Saw this site online. I have been reading and researching new tank setup for weeks.

A friend who is already a member recommended the site, I'm curre building a new stand for my new 4ft tank and I wanted some ideas for the cabinet. I'm also looking for some guidance on making sure my first dirt substrate doesn't foul the water and guidance on planting through the cap into the dirt.

I also need a budget ish light if anyone can recommend one?
Cheers

I was (still am) a member of monsterfishkeepers, which is mostly Americans; around the time I was heavily into larger tanks and cichlids. Then, as I started seeing more and more aquascaping tanks creeping in at outlets such as Maidenhead Aquatics, i couldn't find the information on MFK or UK based people; so I typed in "aquascaping UK" and discovered ukaps :)

Back