• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New nano cube 20l...'bucetree'

Looks superb, I'd be happy if I could get my 20l to look half as good as yours :)

hmmm this is giving me some good ideas ^^ was planning a small external for a 30cm cube but i might just use a hob now for it I like the idea of the plant in it :)

Hi guys,

5weeks update; everything is still going great but sloooow!

-Hc cuba is starting to grow
-Fissidens is an slooooow grower but it grows without CO2
-Crypto parva is melting (again)
-Little bit of green algae on the stones but I like the natural look it gives to this setup, so I'm gonna leave them.
-the picky boraras are finally beginning to eat the micro jbl food.

That´s it!

Very bad quality phone pic:
160509102720852763.jpg

Best,
Thierry

Thanks! My hc cuba comes from my old fluval edge, so it was already ready to grow with no transition/melting period. ;)

Hi there,

Sad news: I lost 2 sakura shrimps, I don't know why...maybe some parasites. :grumpy:

Little bit of hair algae on the fissidens fox moss but I'll add shrimps to help.

Last edited:
Perfect balance of hardscape in such a tank (imo for such tall tanks only triangle works good), and so far your plants under control. In next few months you'll need to carefully watch your plants and try to not allow them creepy steal your hardscape.

Thank you guys! :)

Unfortunately, the camera is not mine...but maybe I'll get one for my birthday this summer.:p

I'm having much fun with this tank, since it is a non CO2 setup, plants are slow grower and easier to control...but as Alexander says, I'll be careful and I'll trim the plants when it's necessary.

That aquascape is next level. You should send some pics to a contest. It is that good. Congratz!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back