• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Signature editing corrupt..

zozo

Already for a few months i can't edit my signature. What ever i do, even if i want to delete all contents only one message is comming back at me. No contents and still 4 lines to long?.. o_O
Knipsel.JPG

This feature got corrupted some how.. :)

As said i tried to delete it completly with no lines at all.. :) I can't i get this message.. And this was already few months ago, so i left it as is, because i do not realy mind.
Lately a personal server went down i took a little image from which no longer shows and thought try again.. Same story still. I still do not mind but just thought report it.. :)
I might be the only one affected do not know.

Little side not, if it's not possible to create more then 4 lines, how the ... did i get it in to much lines the first place.. :)

Your sig counts 4 lines, mine 7 if an linefeed is a line.. So 4 lines to long makes 3.. How did you get 4??

Last edited:
Ok all nice and well, it let me made this one i have and that's it.. Can't edit it in anyway, if i want to delete something it says you are 4 lines to long. That's all i can report.. :thumbup:
Never mind, i'm can live with it.. :)

Ok i'll try again, as said it wanted to delete all and still said 4 lines to many.. Tried a lot always the same message... But who knows.. I'll give it a go again.. :)

:thumbup: Thanx.. How the heck did i get 7 lines in the first place.. Some new policy? Never mind i'm happy with 2 also.. :hungry:

Back