• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Vancouver (Canada)!

cookie.dou

Ever since I saw a TGM's video 4 years ago, I've always wanted to get into this hobby. Was never really financially set and had the budget until about a year ago and I've basically been hit with MTS hard. Pleased to have joined this forum and excited to learn and read more about everything - especially the wabi kusa subforum! I'm about to start one but still looking for a vase or container of some sort

The scene isn't really big here in Vancouver but I'm hoping to help it grow =). I will be putting up a journal that you will see shortly! In the meantime, here's a picture of my den.

3nHd6yB.png

Last edited:
Hi there, in spite of the lack of interest in aquascaping where you are...still a beautiful part of the world to be in :) and it doesn't look like its hindered your ability to produce very professional looking tanks - there are superb! Welcome to ukaps :)

Thanks everyone - I try really hard and put a lot of effort/hours into this hobby, so I am glad you guys think its nice!

Back