• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Mark hastings

Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself,I'm mark & I live on the Norfolk coast in gorleston ( 3 miles from Great Yarmouth). I have been fish keeping for 34 years,I have done planted tanks for close to 15 years. I have been out of the planted tank game for about a year now,but I have recently just bought a jewel trigon 350 ,that is currently being scaped as we speak.i would love to make friends on this forum,& gain from other members experience & knowledge.

Welcome, I'm fairly new here as well & I think I've just about got the better of the Trigon!
As for aquascaping the Trigon I went for a horseshoe effect, wrapping the plants around the middle.
For me it works if you keep away from the usual foreground, mid ground & background approach.

Here it is:
27714315974_d04165dd01_z.jpg

@Mark hastings Hello and welcome, I'm new here too and happy other people are loving the Juwel range like I am. Let us know what you make of the internal filter or whether you're switching to an external one- I think I will be further down the line.

Reayman

Hi ya, I have already made a switch to a fluval fx6 canister filter.juwel tanks are gorgeous,although changing from t5 lights to led is a problem..however I did speak to the juwel sales rep & hes confimed that the juwel led replacements are definitely on the way. Which juwel u got? I got a trigon 350. We will have to swap some plant cuttings if u want.

Back