• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello - I'm new

DanDanio

Seedling
Hello everyone,

I've been using this site and Forum for a good few months now, it's a good source of information and inspiration and there seems to be a really healthy community spirit, hope I can be a part of it. I hope to start a journal soon enough (once I've collected all my bits and pieces in the next few months) Looking forward to all your guidance and advice.

Kind regards and *Tanks for having me.

DanDanio ;)

(*poor quality "Dad Jokes" come as standard)

Hi and welcome!

1st piece of advice about Journals: You don't get many answers if you make them in a Journal, keep your journal to show your tank's evolution, but make new threads for your questions in the proper area. You'll get a lot more and faster help that way from more experienced users.

Thanks for the welcome and advice. I'll bear that in mind. Looking forward to learning, hope my build will be a success when I finally get all the bits together. I'm sure it'll be easier and more fun with help from you guys :thumbup:

Hi Greenfinger2 - big fan of your 60cm Shallow Wabi-Kusa setup - that setup really made me decide to get back into this hobby and the setup I'm planning is really inspired by yours. Can't wait to see what you do next :thumbup:

Ahoy hoy,

I've just started putting together my build, it's going to take a while!. Just wondered what the forum etiquette is for newbies like me? should I post pics on this thread or start a post in the Journal Section?

Thanks

DanDanio

Back