• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anything wrong with this outflow setup???

Fran

Hi all, I will be starting my new project very soon (once new cabinet arrives) and was planning the following outflow setup:-

Up Aqua inline diffuser on outflow pipe and followed by Hydor inline heater and then into JBL nozzle. This setup will enable be to have the tubing at the rear of the tank and not the side as would happen if I use lilly pipes. (so my infant son can't get at the tubing). Also, the hydor can hang vertically and I can view the diffuser and examine it regularly.

My concern is that the co2 enriched water would somehow damage or effect the Hydor. I know co2 can damage seals on filters etc. Does anyone see a problem with this setup. Any advice appreciated.

Before or after the inline diffuser wont make a difference. If anything, the diffuser before the hydor means the gas will travel longer and dissolve better. Mine is set up exactly like this.

Before or after the inline diffuser wont make a difference. If anything, the diffuser before the hydor means the gas will travel longer and dissolve better. Mine is set up exactly like this.

Cheers guys. Will go with my plan I reckon.

Back