• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bucephalandra

MirandaB

Hi All,
In case anyone is interested I got some nice little Bucephalandra plants from Watermarque on Ebay recently.
They are growing away well showing good root growth and new leaves so can highly recommend them :)

10497312076_00982c32ef_c.jpg

Thanks guys :) I seem to be becoming a bit of a crypt addict!
So much so that I have a 6ft tank divided into 3 sections which may just end up housing a collection of them :lol: unfortunately one or two varieties on my wish list are only to be found in the USA :(

The one I'm really after is Cryptocoryne wendtii florida sunset but the price of the phytosanitary certificate is putting it out of reach at the moment :(

I can do it....not sure if possible....on the shipping front, but could have a go at contacting him.;)
hoggie

Done.....may take a few days to get back to us....Miranda.
hoggie

I have a little "Nanga Pinoh" and "superblue" doing better, but they are more shaded. The plants on this post look like they might be Melawi... but you know I am not sure on how these plants are being named, it is like there can be many varients of the same species. I am no expert on these plants, just interested in them certainly a welcome addition to the hobby.

I have a little "Nanga Pinoh" and "superblue" doing better, but they are more shaded. The plants on this post look like they might be Melawi... but you know I am not sure on how these plants are being named, it is like there can be many varients of the same species. I am no expert on these plants, just interested in them certainly a welcome addition to the hobby.

Yep they are Melawi :) also got a couple of free samples of another variety........lost the bit of paper I had the name written on :banghead: must be in my fish house somewhere will have to search it out!

Yep they are Melawi :) also got a couple of free samples of another variety........lost the bit of paper I had the name written on :banghead: must be in my fish house somewhere will have to search it out!

There are so many, but Melawi and Sintang seem to be more available.

Watermarque is my local (10 minute walk) store, I got a few Malawi from them the other day. They where a little bit worse for wear but didn't pay much (nothing...) for them. They don't tend to get them much. Their eBay is much better than going in store. Although they are going through a refit/expanding so maybe good news

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back