• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can anyone review 120w led pendent ?

lil-lynx

Hello guys im looking to pick up a 120w led pendent, not sure on the make, it has 28 blue and 28 white at 3 watts each

Both blue and white are able to be dimmed. Has 3 cpu fans I think it maybe a Chinese light unit, with conjuction with co2 and ei are these any good for the more light demanding plants ?

I have 3 tanks 2.5ft , 1ft cube and a deep 3 foot tank , it will be used on one of these . I can pick on up for under £100

Help guys :)

I cant really offer much in the way of advice but im currently building my new setup and was going to do a diy led build but over the last few days ive been looking at other options, ive been looking at the same as these (d120 / 120w led units) also ive been looking at the new tmc leds, from what ive found so far is that although these are cheap there massively powerfull and from youtube reviews they seem to be extremely well built, I must admit these will work out cheaper than my planned diy build and im seriously considering one

Any updates? Thinking how to suspend these units...

Back