• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 arts dual gauge regulator

Seditro

Hi guys iv just set up my new co2 arts dual regulator after some messing about trying to figure out whats wrong with it iv noticed that my bubble counters not workin properly so letting the gas out of it and not through it

I think the seal is broke on the bottom not really sure what they suppose to look like but im guessin not that Iv emailed co2 art about that part

Anyway i have also noticed that the valve u turn to let co2 out think its called a needle valve? Is very very stiff to turn is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    826.2 KB · Views: 156
You can unsrew the bottom, looks like the oring has popped out of place.

But to be honest, I found those ones rubbish. Both of mine leaked all the time. One of them I took apart and did up so many times trying to seal it, in the end I tightened it too much and broke it. I replaced it for a different version (not from CO2 art) and its been absolutley fine. I need to replace the other one, which I think I will order right now.

Needle valve - should be some resistance to turning, but a gentle finger pinch should be enough.

Just waiting for a reply from them today as closed on weekends the valve is really stiff it actually hurts my finger tips trying to turn it so i cant really set a exact rate i want it to be

The bubble counter i read a few reviews on them alot of people have the problem of them breakin Not a good start for me

Yeah i see the seal inside the counter but its jammed in there tight i cant remove it even tryed tweezers but its stuck lol

Just thought id update on what happend

Emailed co2 art spoke with karol about the regulator sent the regulator back to them they said there was somthing stuck with the valve they quickly fixed it and i got it back the very next day!

I even got my postage refunded which was a extra bonus

Excellent service from co2 art

Back