• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crazy thought ....

Wizard

OK so iv been thinking about ferts, lighting co2 and plants .....and whilst trying to get my head round it all I came up with something ....I'm mechanically minded and just happened to compare the process to an engine ...(bare with me lmao )

So here is the crazy idea ....

Plant is the engine ..it needs gas (ferts), air (co2) and a throttle (light )

The more throttle you use the more gas and air it needs to rev that engine, obviously if you have a low gas or air mix, then its going to spit and splutter all over the place and possibly stall , where as if you provide enough for the throttle then that engine is going to rev all the way to red line

Add as much fuel and air as you like , unless you open the throttle to use the added fuel its not going anywhere fast

See I understand an engine ...and in a weird way this makes more sense ...well to me anyway

Light is the driving force. Without it none of the the other inputs have an effect.

More light drives plants need for ferts and co2 as well as increasing the byproduct of oxygen. Less light means less need for for co2 & ferts

Back