• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dual stage CO2 regulators for Aquaria- CO2 Art?

Thanks Flyinghellfish, but I was referring to the technical drawings of the 'Dual stage regulator' CO2 Art sell and that Karol@CO2 Art was going to try and organise for us.
It is because of the differences between the body of single stage/dual stage regulators and the body of the 'CO2 Art Dual stage regulator' that I queried if it is a Dual stage in the first place!

Hello,

I'm afraid we won't be able to provide drawings.
I discussed this with our development team and we decided that we won't share it with public.
This is very unique construction and sharing design (on which we worked quite long time) wouldn't be good idea.

As for today, all what we can offer is 100% money back guarantee if this regulator won't work for you as dual stage regulator.

I hope this helps.

Best regards
Karol

Smells like good business sense to me. I wouldn't want my drawings on an open forum for a competitor to copy/read freely. Its a small neat and for the price its got to be worth a try even without the cash back guarantee.
If I were one of the few people that suffers from eotd I would take that chance

Smells like good business sense to me. I wouldn't want my drawings on an open forum for a competitor to copy/read freely. Its a small neat and for the price its got to be worth a try even without the cash back guarantee.
If I were one of the few people that suffers from eotd I would take that chance

IMO CO2 art has the best customer service I have ever seen. They have been helpful when I had doubts, fast in delivery (even to Spain ) and it is one of the most active sponsors in this forum. Charity auctions, improvements to their own products, free offers to customers that bought products that are able to be improved, betta testers... Man I think these guys know what they do. This is business

Jordi

Hello,

I'm afraid we won't be able to provide drawings.
I discussed this with our development team and we decided that we won't share it with public.
This is very unique construction and sharing design (on which we worked quite long time) wouldn't be good idea.

As for today, all what we can offer is 100% money back guarantee if this regulator won't work for you as dual stage regulator.

I hope this helps.

Best regards
Karol
OK, that's understandable - to a point. If your design is patented, you probably have little to be concerned about. But, can you not demonstrate that your design is superior to a single-stage regulator by devising a simple experiment? An EOTD is caused by a single-stage regulator's inability to regulate the cylinder pressure as this pressure gets low. So, all that is needed are graphs showing how your regulator performs compared with a single-stage regulator. If I had one of your products, I would do the experiment myself. Indeed, if such graphs were available from CO2Art, I would have bought one of your regulators with no hesitation.

Hello,

We have good news (to all people who needs proof), below you will find drawings of our dual stage regulator. If you will find poor copies very soon, don't blame us ;)

2stageReg.jpg

These drawings show two different products. The upper drawing is a single-stage, dual-gauge product (there is just one pressure reduction chamber). The lower drawing shows a dual-stage product with no gauges (it has two pressure reduction chambers). Confusing.

Last edited:
This is same product, but from different views. First drawing is 1st stage (front view), second drawing 2nd stage (bottom view).

As I mentioned before this is very unique construction.

These drawings appear to show two different products. The upper drawing is a single-stage, dual-gauge product (there is just one pressure reduction chamber). The lower drawing shows a dual-stage product with no gauges (it has two pressure reduction chambers).
Someone needs to learn how to read drawings. One is a front sectional view and the other side sectional view

Someone needs to learn how to read drawings. One is a front sectional view and the other side sectional view
I am very capable of reading drawings. If you were to turn the front view (top) onto its side (bottom), there is no way that the stage marked '12 bar' could end up being central. Understand?

I'm sorry I don't understand your point.

I strongly suggest to take our regulator in hand to fully understand this construction.

I can confirm this is dual stage regulator, both drawings are for one regulator and we build all our dual stage regulators based on this drawing. If something is wrong with this drawing, our regulator simply wouldn't work.

Why are we still trying to discredit Karol's claims? He has provided a clear diagram that plainly shows a dual stage regulator.

I am very capable of reading drawings. If you were to turn the front view (top) onto its side (bottom), there is no way that the stage marked '12 bar' could end up being central. Understand?
I am unable to edit the above post. So, I am replying to it instead! I have to admit that I made a mistake - sorry! I will now crawl back into my shell! Once again, sorry!

I am unable to edit the above post. So, I am replying to it instead! I have to admit that I made a mistake - sorry! I will now crawl back into my shell! Once again, sorry!
Dont worry about it i thought the same initially till i realized they were sectional views and i make my living reading engineering drawings. My posting style doesnt help

My CO2 Art Dual Stage reg, i have to say, has been working perfectly, even with the standard bog basic needle valve attached. I set it going on a new cylinder haven't touched it for weeks now and it's ultra reliable.

It has already run one FE completely flat with no issue at all.

Absolute bargain for 50 quid or whatever it was ;)

Back