• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glutaraldehyde

carlo

Seedling
hi, i dont know if this is the right place for to post my request...

i want to ask if some1 can do a favor to me and send me 1lt of glutaraldehyde 50% solution..

im in italy and i cant found it at cheap price
some1 in the forum post this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bonnymans-GLUTARALDEHYDE--50%-Solution/dp/B00BQEV7LU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401881582&sr=8-1&keywords=Glutaraldehyde.. i cant order it from amazon.uk becouse im in italy , i have asked direct to bonnymans and they ask for £28 more for to ship 5lt to italy...
5lt is too much form me.... 1lt is ok aqnd they dont have it

please, can some1 send me 1lt?? 500ml is good too. i will pay for it

thanks for all and sorry for my poor english

Last edited:
hi martin very thanks for the reply....
i have see TNC sell tnc carbon..its glutaraldehyde 2%.. they send to italy and the cost for 500ml is:
Cart Subtotal £8.95
ShippingStandard: £5.75
Order Total£14.70

£9.65 shipment cost for 1000ml

i dont know how they send it to italy but that shipment cost is good for me....can u try to find more infos about cost (glutaraldehyde +shipment cost) for to send me 50% solution?? i prefer 1LT but 500ml is good too

thanks again

You could get 5l and sell some on to other local Italian aquascapers
I think another member was selling DIY carbon in the for sale section of the forum but you will have to make 25 posts to see it

in italy not much ppls use glutaraldehyde in their tanks...it isnt a product that italian know or use.. i have not find much infos on italian forums about it or use of it in aquarium....if i will buy 5LT i think isnt easy to resell here, anyways thank u for the suggestion... no one can help me?

Back