• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings

Debofputney

Hi All - :wave: newbie from London looking forward to getting some ideas and tips on planting up my aquarium which I am about to restart after it being out of action for about 6 months whilst rejigging the lounge , my aquarium is a Juwel Trigon 190 but completely new look having ditched the cabinet and painted it white to match my new cupboards which have been built especially to accommodate it, can't wait to get started.

Excited Much :woot:

Deb

This is what it looks like today with water and gravel - all I need now is to get some inspiration from you lot :)
X4RLIQ.jpg

Well I have planted up today, has only taken a month to sort out some new tubes and some plants but I am quite happy with the result. I guess time will tell if they all start to grow without any CO2!!

need help with uploading a picture though, seem to have been able to do it originally???

Back