• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

GroBeam Colour Plus

Plunket

Hi all
I know quite a few people are using TMC GroBeam lighting, mostly the Natural Daylight 6500K. I've used these myself for a couple of years with pretty good results. TMC recently added a "Colour Plus" model to the GroBeam range and I've managed to get a couple of these which I'm putting on a new tank - just wondered if anyone has any experience using them? The spectrum looks pretty good....
lEnWeMY.png

I dont think this new, it has been added to the Grobeam range, but it does not have different lenses to the original Colourplus under Aquaray. This post reminds me I need to give George back the one he leant me... :oops:
Yes I think it's just been re-branded - looks the same as before anyway. Did you have good results with it? They look a bit like Christmas lights but I've put a hood over mine so you can't see them directly. Will be interesting to see the effect once the tank's running...

Back