• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"In Dreams" by Yoda

Yoda-BB

Title: In Dreams
Tank Dimensions: 40-45-40 cm
Volume: 72 Liters
CO2: Pressurized CO2 (2 bps)
Lighting: ADA Aquasky 451 + PL 55 W * 2
Filter: Super Jet Filter ES300
Substrate: Power Snad M + Silica Sand + ADA Nile Sand
Fauna: Rasbora dorsiocellata Duncker / Yamato shrimp / Blue Shrimp

RvY0bwY.jpg

0m3Xy9Q.jpg

xtyYBVL.jpg

ja9JliM.jpg

wG9Sf8q.jpg

7R0YMQm.jpg

KAYIqEa.jpg

JS530Gf.jpg

AhzIaIv.jpg

:) :)

Very nice!
Unusual rocks, what are they? Also what fertilisers regime are you using and is the co2 on 24/7 or timer please? :)
Cheerio
Ady

Very nice!
Unusual rocks, what are they? Also what fertilisers regime are you using and is the co2 on 24/7 or timer please? :)
Cheerio
Ady
Thank you...these are local rocks (Thailand) and can be found around waterfall area....don't really know what's it called. We use lots of liquid fertz that are made by our friend daily with his tank ...co2 is on 24/7.
Looks great Yoda. Loving the scape :)

Wow love it!

Yes very nice, and nice to see some different hard-scape being used..... looks great planted up too :thumbup:

Thanks guys...have a nice day.

At first,,I thought the rock's to look like goat turd's:D but end result is very pleasing.
Almost as pleasing as the song.."In dream's" by Roy Orbison.

This is one of the scapes where I look at the hardscape and think to myself... nah it ain't gonna work. No focal point, rocks too small, blah blah and then scroll down a few inches and I immediately stuff my face with humble pie. Looks super!! Lots of detail.

Very nice and unusual scape! Great choice of plants and skilful trimming!

Back