• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting advice from you friendly chaps!

foxfish said:
It certainly looks like you dont have enough C02!
What sort of Co2 set up do you have, can you see how many bubbles are going through the counter?
You dont have very bright lighting so you should be able to manage the C02 but, it definitely looks like you are not injecting enough!
What size cylinder do you have?

I'm using the JBL m602 with a 500g bottle. I am currently running at 2 bubbles a second but I've had a few problems with the set up. The check valve that came with the setup failed so that water got back down to the solenoid. This only happened when it it was off so the water didn't reach the regulator but seems to have had an effect on the solenoid which is now temperamental.

As a result it either doesn't always turn off at night or doesn't always come on properly. I've just bought some Easy Carbo that I thought would do for the meantime until i get the solenoid fixed/replaced.

Since the plants are suffering from lack of CO2 I guess i need to be religious with the Easy Carbo until the hardware is fixed?

Yes, Please immediately travel to the Shaolin Temple and burn incense. When you can snatch the pebble from the masters hand... it will be time for you to discontinue the Easycarbo.

Cheers,

Back