• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Living Waters: Croydon and Poss others

A

Antipofish

A few months ago we had a trip to Living Waters and Maidenhead Aquatics Morden, followed by a nice nosh at a local (Harvester I think) Pub.

It was a great way to meet new people and see some familiar faces as well.

I am just thinking that it might be nice to arrange another one for sometime in July (after say mid July). It would be great to see all previous attendees as well as some new faces.

If you are interested please add yourself to this thread along with which Saturdays in July (I think it really needs to be after Wimbledon, lol) you are free, and I will try to correlate the best date.

If you know of any decent aquatic retailers (IE not just run of the mill fish and decaying plants, lol) that are not too far from Living Waters in Croydon, then please feel free to suggest them.

Crispino Ramos said:
I guess nobody else is interested.

Why do you guess that mate ? I only put the post up late last night ! Give people a chance to read and reply :thumbup:
Are you interested in coming along ?

I'm interested dependent on date. Do folks go in convoy or car share once parked at a convenient location?
I ask because I'd be particularly interested to see Living Waters but don't know the Croydon area very well. :?

I'm in - gutted I missed the last one.

I also think we should hassle Greg into doing another ADC night.

Eboeagles

Whitey89 said:
Im in North Yorkshire, so its a tad far :lol:

Dont be a wimp Nathaniel. If I can drive to Peterborough for a get together Im sure you can get the train down from the boonies, LOL. I used to do it all the time when I was at Uni. I would be happy to collect you from Croydon Station.

Eboeagles said:
I'm in - gutted I missed the last one.

I also think we should hassle Greg into doing another ADC night.

Eboeagles

Tell me more about this ADC night ? I was not around for the last one. Perhaps we can do it in conjunction with Living Waters. I was talking to Paulo about ADC yesterday, wondering if we could combine the two.

Aqua sobriquet said:
I'm interested dependent on date. Do folks go in convoy or car share once parked at a convenient location?
I ask because I'd be particularly interested to see Living Waters but don't know the Croydon area very well. :?

A bit of both. Im sure that someone would be able to incorporate you into their vehicle but its relatively easy to find as its only two turns off of the main A23 through Croydon :)

We had a bit of car sharing / lifts and a bit of Convoy last time and all managed to stick together :)

So , thats ....

Me
Eboeagles
sr20det possibly
Aqua sobriquet
whitey when he has checked the train timetables ;)

I will add to this as I go

Remember to say which Saturdays you are free in July guys :)

Antipofish said:
Whitey89 said:
Im in North Yorkshire, so its a tad far :lol:

Dont be a wimp Nathaniel. If I can drive to Peterborough for a get together Im sure you can get the train down from the boonies, LOL. I used to do it all the time when I was at Uni. I would be happy to collect you from Croydon Station.

Ha! Will keep an eye on this thread, Ady lives near me too. So if he is interested i could come down with him if it worked out. I could drive down if theres 2 of us, and quite possibly pick people up along way (only 2 more) if required. Could all contribute to diesel, would make it cheap.

:)

It would be great to come along and meet you all, but it's a bit far to travel for me unfortunately. I'll be at aquatics live in November though so hopefully I will meet some of you then!

Matty1983 said:
It would be great to come along and meet you all, but it's a bit far to travel for me unfortunately. I'll be at aquatics live in November though so hopefully I will meet some of you then!

Where you from matty?

Actually looking at my diary the only weekend I have free is the 14th, otherwise its August for me.

Re the ADC meet there have been two. I missed the last one but here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18176

I'm going to try and pop in there one night after work so I'll drop a few hints to Greg - last time I was in there they had a load of new ADA stock so I'm sure an ADA party of some sort to try and get us to part with our hard earned cash would be good for all!

I am in and can do whatever Saturday in July. Will be driving from tilbury so anyone that is enroute but not driving can hop in with me

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

I am in and can do whatever Saturday in July. Will be driving from tilbury so anyone that is enroute but not driving can hop in with me

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

I would imagine I will be going round the m25 from dartford round to junction 4 and Sevenoaks way. Can comfortably take 4 people plus me.

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

Back