• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My First Homemade Co2 + Question

Ryan12345

Hey guys,

so, i was watching some videos about home made co2, you all know which one i mean.
I have been dosing liquid carbon but i have been doing a bit of research, Diffused co2 is far better than liquid co2 due to the way the plant absorbs it.
My question: On the bottle of liquid co2 it says i can run co2 and liquid at the same time, im just wondering if anyone has any advice on this?
i dose liquid once daily and ferts twice weekly.

Heres a little vid of my homemade co2 , don't laugh too much lol.
Keep the volume low as there are a few audio pops from me running my hand over the mic.

Not how I make a pint of becks but looks good ;):hungry::lol:, try a swan cigarette filter stuffed in the tube instead of the air stone, needs changing every couple of days but much finer bubbles, personally I would carry on dosing liquid carbon to help overcome the inconsistency DIY co2 will give you, anyway have fun with it, you'll soon be addicted to the gas and upgrading to a pressurised setup :)

hahahaha, iv been fiddling with it all day pretty much, ill try that cigarette filter trick, dont tell me im gonna be sat there with the co2 hose up my nose due to my addiction LOL

Reactions: tim
Back