• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New LEDs coming to the market?

Conger

I was just interested to know anything of some new LED lights coming soon, seeing as I'm about to dive in and make a purchase. I was browsing Swell UK and they are showing 3 new systems that I've not read anything about yet:

Arcadia Classical Stretch
Arcadia series 5 LEDs and
TMC Aquabar

Anyone know anything about these? Sounds as if the series 5s will be controllable too.

Hi Conger,
I know nothing about these, but have you looked at Garys new Journal 'Eruption'? He is using a unit called a Maxspect R420R, which comes in diff colour temps, (8k,10k,16k) and wattages 120 & 160W.

They look pretty good, with an integrated LED CPU and fan system, and come with both tank side mounts and hanging brackets as Standard.

I know, I get the impression that the next generation of LED products will be more reasonably priced, will be interested to see...

Nathaniel, yes, I love that tank. Superbly set up. However, my tank is going to be in a cabinet, so no luminaries etc...

I know, I get the impression that the next generation of LED products will be more reasonably priced, will be interested to see...

Nathaniel, yes, I love that tank. Superbly set up. However, my tank is going to be in a cabinet, so no luminaries etc...

Oh, sorry didn't realise :D

As you were!

Hi Guys,
I was at the Aqua 2013 show, where TMC and Arcadia were showing these new LED lights. I must say they both looked very good.:clap: I believe I saw a review on the Arcadia OTL LED in PFK Novembers issue, if you are interested in seeing it. ;)

Back