• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Stock out now!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
It's reassuring to have a visual read out of the pH to see how much CO2 is being injected and since I have small tanks the balance between O2 and CO2 saturation is very fine and if I trim the plants heavily I can see the resultant decrease in CO2 uptake which poses a risk to the fish. The controller part mainly used to stop it injecting too much and killing the fish.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

According to UP more expensive unit is more accurate. Apart from that design and quality finish is very good.

pH controller will definitely give you peace of mind if you own single stage regulator with possible EOTD.

Best regards
Karol

I already have a Weipro that is supposed to have an accuracy of +\-0.01 and a switching variance of 0.09. I was thinking of getting another but would be interested to know if either of the UP offerings can do it better? Are you able to get the official numbers from UP on its accuracy and variance as it would be handy to compare them.

Back