• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No quintaessence.

Jose

Just presenting my new nano tank. Its in growing process. Hopefully I will be updating it as the echinodorus tennellus carpet grows in.
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah5/nanananannanananananan/Mobile Uploads/20141218_120629_zps8c357f2d.jpg
20141218_120739_zps49d9826c.jpg

20141218_120733_zpsfe0089fe.jpg

By the way, has anyone noticed the echinodorus tennellus growing faster in softer water? At first it would grow really fast sending runners very often but now its a bit slow. Everything is the same except the water might have some more organics and is much harder than at first.
Please do comment and criticize.

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad pics. Plants havnt grown that well cause they were w/o co2 for two weeks. Ive found this co2 alternating regime to be perfect for algae germination, although controlling photoperiod and having lower light have made it easier. Plants are probably leggy due to all these.:bawling:at least its not an algae for now.

Last edited:
Back