• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NORTH WEST AREA MEET

evening chaps, did you get anywhere with this meet? I'm in manc but don't drive - would always be up for a meet in manchester.

West Cumbria is probably nearer Belfast than Manchester :)

Come on guys lets sort this out

I have a suggestion

Sunday 14th April
Wellington Park Hotel PR25 3AB

Preston & District Aquatic Society Auction

It costs £1 to get in and we could have a little meet at the end

Is this thing still going on in Leyland? I think I might mosey down with my mate. If someone fancies bringing some Fissidens fontanus, I'll bring something else in return; let me know what you want ;) (I mean plants. The wink smiley doesn't indicate anything else....)

Alastair, I'd certainly be up for a manchester / stockport meet. Would be great to meet at some point, although I must point out I'm a newbie so may be one way traffic with the info! quick question, did you happen to get your shallow tank from TGM about march time last year? only been over once, saw a chap picking one up which looked similar dimensions.

Not cheap, but to be fair they know their stuff! where do you shop in the NW, seems to be lacking in decent shops to say the least. I'm not exactly loaded so tend to sell out to the chain with Tropica deal! The puddle is awesome by the way, reckon this is the way to go with tanks, so much depth, love the fact that you see something different wherever you look.

Back