• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Papa Pumila excited..

zozo

Yesterday i heard the first croack and thought i saw my Trichopsis pumila mating.. And indeed i found the nest, wasn't that hard to find, papa pumila is very excited and fanaticaly chasing all away comming to close, he fears nobody and nothing. :)

Not realy maintenance friendly to build his nest in front of the glass in the floating vegitation and not realy the most quiet spot in the tank. He made it harder for himself choosing that place... Anyway its a front row seat show and great to watch.. :) No idea if it will bring offspring, i guess if so all will be eaten anyway..

But quite good sign, only about 4 weeks in the tank and already mating.. :) What more can i whish for..

Hi Roy, yes it is, it's rather amazing that such a small fish can make that sound.. It gives a very excotic atmosphere in the living room it's like sitting in the jungle.. I only have 3 of them. Imagine a whole bunch together, what a concert would that give??. :)

Back