• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pro LED light U series P by UP-Aqua Available Now

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

Great News! Finally latest Pro Led light U series P from UP-Aqua arrived to UK.

Please check here : http://www.co2art.co.uk/search?type=product&q=Pro+Led+light
2_90f8a34a-2c48-4b9c-ae8b-55167b8daf40.jpe

3_5098b439-8a4c-4b78-81b2-73df88ad197a.jpe

We have 4 sizes available :

45cm - http://www.co2art.co.uk/products/up-pro-led-light-u-series-p-45cm
60cm - http://www.co2art.co.uk/products/up-pro-led-light-u-series-p-60cm
90cm - http://www.co2art.co.uk/products/pro-led-light-u-series-p-90cm
150cm - http://www.co2art.co.uk/products/pro-led-light-u-series-p-150cm

Hi Karol,

Will you stock a 120cm?

Best
Garry

Hi Karol,

Will you stock a 120cm?

Best
Garry

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest.

Regarding your question the 120cm lights are already on website and you can follow the link below for more information. Unfortunately there are out of stock right now as they are selling faster then we expected.

However if you follow the link below and enter your email address we will notify you as soon as they wil be back in stock.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/lighting/products/pro-led-light-u-series-p-120cm

Hi Co2Art

Something very interesting would be to give the PAR values for each model at different distances, more and more aquarists appreciate this kind of information and it could be a good selling argument showing a good degree of expertise from your side. And it is as easy as measuring it! (... or ask the supplier to do it for you).
I also agree that information about dimming solutions would be great.

Jordi

Hello all,

Are they dimmable?

Regarding your question yes you are able to dim the light, however they are not supplied with any controller. We will sale controllers for the lights as well, however I do not have the exact date when we starting to supply them yet.

Hi Co2Art

Something very interesting would be to give the PAR values for each model at different distances, more and more aquarists appreciate this kind of information and it could be a good selling argument showing a good degree of expertise from your side. And it is as easy as measuring it! (... or ask the supplier to do it for you).
I also agree that information about dimming solutions would be great.

Jordi

Thank you for the feedback. Please note that the light is supplied with plastic bracket and it will sit on top of the tank. However you are right and I will ask UP to give us more information regarding the lights and PAR.

received mine today and it looks nice, mounts potentially a little flimsier than the pro Z, but I don't intend to sit on the thing so it should be fine. Unfortunately thats all the detail I can provide as its got a US plug and I have no adaptor. Would be nice to know these things in advance!

received mine today and it looks nice, mounts potentially a little flimsier than the pro Z, but I don't intend to sit on the thing so it should be fine. Unfortunately thats all the detail I can provide as its got a US plug and I have no adaptor. Would be nice to know these things in advance!

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you missing the adaptor in your parcel.

Please note that the packing team made mistake and unfortunately they forgot to add the adaptor to the parcel.

Also please note that we discover the mistake in packing and the adapter has been send to you yesterday.

Once again really sorry about the mistake

good stuff, cheers! can cancel the fleabay one I just bought then....

Hello,

Thank you very much for the interest.

They selling very well actually and we did not have any bad feedbacks so far too.

Unfortunately we do not have the PAR values still as UP Aqua did not reply to that yet but I will send them reminder.

Brilliant news. Yeah after some more research i'm going to give it a shot. People seemed to love the Z series and the U series is supposedly a better version so I am hopeful.

Did you ever end up getting the controller in stock? From a previous response you seem to suggest they exist but I haven't seen them anywhere. Also what is the actual measurements of the light unit? Would the 90cm hang over the edge of a 80cm or is it just that the legs extend to a maximum of 90cm.

Hello,

Regarding to your questions please see below:

- no we do not supply any dimmers yet, however the light is dimmable. You can buy very cheap dimmer (few £) from ebay as we did and it will work with the light.

- the unit is exactly 905 mm long

- yes the light is fully compatible with size of your aquarium as the bracket are adjustable.

Hi there!

Already a member of co2art... waiting for my co2 setup from you guys )
Can you tell me please when you gonna get it back in stock?
And can 60cm version fit 61cm tank?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am really sorry for the late reply (just came back from holiday)...

Already a member of co2art... waiting for my co2 setup from you guys )

Nice one, glad to hear that you like to build your CO2 system from us :)

Can you tell me please when you gonna get it back in stock?

The lights has been ordered already but unfortunately I do not have the exact date yet.

And can 60cm version fit 61cm tank?

Yes you can use the light on 61 cm aquarium as the brackets are adjustable.

Hello I have a Rio 125 tank does the 90cm 1 fit as the tank is 81cm long you have no 60cm in stock at the moment so was thinking about getting the 90cm. When will you have the 60cm 1 back in stock and Ano its cheeky but I'm also buying a CO2 unit as well for 110 quid do you have a discount code so I can get abit off the 200 I will be buying off you when you reply cheers :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest.

I can confirm that the 90cm light will fit to your aquarium as the brackets are adjustable. Actually will fit better then the 60 cm and please note that you are not able to adjust the brackets so far. Therefore the 60 cm will not fit to your aquarium.

Also PM sent :)

That's amazing thank you for the quick reply next question what timer should I get that fits so I can dim the lights please?

Back