• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Silver Sailfin Molly Tatoo

Definitely looks cool but that is wrong poor fish. A few country are banned for having them type of fish right[DOUBLEPOST=1403173433][/DOUBLEPOST]
So So sad:(:( What will people think of next:eek: I have seen corys with blue & red tails When i asked they said the colour is injected in to the fish :rage::rage: Anything to make money :(Poor little fish :(:(
Yeah they inject some kind of dye. Some video i seen they say its harmless to them and doesn't stress them out but how do they know! fish can't talk. Only in south east Asia.
Lol not pointing at you though martin[DOUBLEPOST=1403173743][/DOUBLEPOST]Im also from south east Asia. Vietnam actually. There a town I can't remember the name but they have lost and lots of fish shop even have a mobile bike where they have betta and gold fish in a small little bag hang on the side of the bike. Is normal for them to do that and if you say that's wrong they would know your a outsider.

Last edited:
That's just sad, if your going to tattoo fish you could at least give them a decent tattoo.
Something like a skull and crossbones or an eagle in flames. How about love on one side and hate on the other, or the names of their babies or favourite football team/pop star.
What's next, tattooing koi with more desirable patterns to make them more expensive.
I guess the best tattoo for a fish would be,

Fry for 2 minutes
add spices
serve on a bed of rice.

It's OK to point in my direction Legytt....I'm not Chinese and I know for a fact that this is not happening in my country (the Netherlands). But like a said, I see it here almost in every "goldfish" shop. The more self respecting shops don't like this either. Harmful or not, it's unnatural and looks tacky.

A friend of mine started the hobby and when I went to her house I was horrified looking at 10 albino corys in fluorescent green, yellow and pink...

Back