• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thoughts on this light?

It's just a cheap Chinese light unit mate.... ive brought from that seller many times and never been disappointed with what i've received. These as with most light units shipped from china are usually quite cheaply made but do the job and from my experience, they do the job well.

Not sure if that helps or not?

That one looks better. Don't know how they do it for the price though! Not sure the colour of the tubes would be very good but you can replace them with anything you like, lots available.

I have a 3x8w luminaire running on my 40cm tank. I love it. It's available from someone in the uk on eBay for £21. You'll get it faster :)

Keen to go green :)

Hi Wazuck, would you be able to point me in the direction of the seller? I have a 40cm tank and am facing the same dilemma!

Thanks

Yeah, I got one of those today, it seems fairly good quality, certainly good for £21. The only thing is are the bulbs supplied with it going to be the best for plants? I can't seem to find many different 12" T5 bulbs...

Back