• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS @ Vivarium 2010, Holland

SteveUK said:
The guys sitting on the boat, enjoying a beer:

4463705976_eba415a474.jpg

Frankly, I'm disappointed. I thought the UKAPS massive was supposed to be a bunch of hard-drinking party animals. and there they are, literally enjoying A beer! Let me know for next time, chaps, and I'll treat you to three straws :lol:. Seriously, party on, dudes. :thumbup: :wave:

George Farmer said:
I'm sure they'll do us all proud! :D

Well, you can be sure they did!

I would like to thank Graeme, Dan and Stu for stunning work they did during our event. If it is up to us, they will be invited for the next few years to be our anually hosted aquascaping team.

The only downer to the whole event is that I did not have more time with time to talk and drink a few beers. That is what I hate about organizing this event; so many good things to see and do, but as an organizer only so limnited time to actually take part of it.

Thanks again guys! :thumbup:

Cool, nice one Paulus. UKAPS boys feature towards the end at around 3:10, although there's a shot of the UKAPS standin the background about half way through :)

That big vine centre piece looks amazing!

You found an advert on tweezers Paulus :D

Nice find anyways hehe.. Very educational on equipment and plantation.

Back