• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

update arcadia eco aqua 30W change led and iwagumi layout

Murat Dandin

Seedling
Hi,

Does this lamp suitable for planted aquarium light ...aquarium dimensions.''40'' cube
indhli.jpg

Hi Murat and welcome to UKAPS. :)

Yes, it's very capable of growing plants.

My only concern is that they are very bright and have no dimming function - unless they've updated it recently.

In your size tank you will need excellent CO2 levels and circulation, along with heavy planting, other nutrient management, and plenty of water changes etc.

I'm not sure what your levels of experience are with planted tanks, so I won't go into too much detail. If you haven't done so already check out the articles on the main UKAPS site.

Hi Farmer.Thank you so for sincerity.
I understand you... I do not know anything about these ...so I can not say anything.
small start ,the light is very important for me to...
what should I do??

2hd5x60.jpg

30ttjjt.jpg

£ 240?!!!! I'd want it to cook tea for the family and walk the dog for that money.:)

nice start Murat, id move your dc to bottom right just above substrate as will be giving a very false reading above the diffuser. Keep up daily water changes until the tank matures or algae will thrive with so much light.
look forward to seeing how it goes.

Hi,
First of all thank you for answer.I changed diffuser,what do you think about this possition...and I think change to water every three days what do you think...I'd appreciate if you can help.

o8b8fr.jpg

2u4jwxw.jpg

Daily 50% water change okey.My aquariums light has total 30 watt 64 liter, my aquarium dimensions 40x40x40 is this light so much for 64 liter

Murat,
If you look at the Arcadia Aquatic website it will give you the PAR reading attained at specific heights for those lights. This will in turn give you the correct height to have the light at for optimal PAR light levels. I would be interested in hearing your opinion of the performance of this light so please keep your journal handy.:) ;)

Hi,
I am read..I know..''For freshwater planted aquariums the 120 degree lens supplied is recommended unless the unit is suspended 20cm or more above the aquarium. Spacing between LEDs recommended at 40cm.''

Thank you so much for information.

e6u2w6.jpg

Back