• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Valuation

FreeFall

Seedling
Hi Guys and Gal's,

I am downsizing to a smaller tank (i know the reverse to what normally happens in this hobby) from a Juwel Rio 240 to a 70 x 30 x 30 however Im planning on using my TetraTec EX 1200 plus on my new tank and using the valves on the canister to restrict the flow. however im not sure if this would damage the filters pump to quickly so i may be settling on making a sump

Basically im looking at what the value of a Rio 240 with a TetraTec Ex1200 (lass than a year old) Plus and a Hydor 300w (less than a year old) heater with stock hood (not known if lights work)

vs

Rio 240 with stock "weir" filter (about 11 months old), juwel 200w heater (about 10 months old), stock hood (not known if lights work)

I also have someone wanting to purchase the weir filter its self anyone know what a fair price for that would be ?

P/S i would post this in sales however i don't have enough posts to even see that part of the forum :p

any help with valuing any of these items would be much appreciated thanks

Last edited:
Back