• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What lighting hanging bracket??...

Daniel

Hi guys,

I'm building a lighting stand ADA style which some left over tube I have in the garage. What I was wondering is if anyone knew where/what these brackets are? I can't find them anywhere except on a ready made unit from Hong Kong on fleabay.

AquariumlampSuspensionSystemLightingBracketHanging60cmLightKitDJK60cmeBay.png

Hi, can't you just use rings Off you key ring? I've used them and plug chain.:)

Yeah that's a good idea Kirk but I was really after that bracket in particular for aesthetic reasons. I can fix the cable to the overhead rail but most of the brackets out there seem to be for fixing the cables to ceilings or are completely unattractive :banghead:

They look like they're designed to have the end of the cable pushed into them and then the bit on the bottom is tightened which clamps it. As for where to buy? Would probably have to be custom made unless you can find something you could adapt

Rings Off a thin curtain pole then if rings from a key ring isn't posh enough:) you wouldn't notice them I don't .:)plug chain isn't that pretty though.:D

Back