• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

White spot

Vicky Bookless

Seedling
Arggh I've got white spot. Never had it before. Don't know what to do any advice would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You might try posting this in
Fish

I'm assuming that you're looking for some advice for a product sold by the sponsor 101 Aquarium
:)

I always if needed use the eSHa exit if you can't try your local aquarium shop Waterlife Protozin is a commonly sold med. Try looking in the fish section as white spot is widely discussed

Arggh I've got white spot. Never had it before. Don't know what to do any advice would be appreciated

I always use eSHa Exit as well and it's never failed me yet...And if need be it can be used with some of their other products to provide a broad spectrum treatment.
Obviously. always read the instructions carefully.

You might try posting this in
Fish

I'm assuming that you're looking for some advice for a product sold by the sponsor 101 Aquarium
:)
I've only just joined so don't know how to post correctly or where to post too

How do i post in the "fish" I'm new to all this and haven't got a clue what I'm doing lol

Hi Vicky all you need to do is go to the fish discussion look at the top right hand side and you will see " post a new thread " click on that and you can start typing:)

We are all assuming you dont have shrimp in the tank, I have been told that certain white spot treatment will kill them.

Back