• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetratec 1200 problem

Arana

My 1200 has (after 6 months of silent, faultless running) suddenly started to make a loud vibration every few mins and then expelling lots of air from the outflow. It's been 2 weeks since it's last clean (normally do it monthly) but i stripped it and cleaned it anyway but it made no differance. it must be taking the air in from somewhere but i cant find it, any ideas? :?

If you look where the hoses attach to the taps and to the inflow and outflows, where the screw tightners screw down sometimes (on mine anyway) the hose comes away from the tapered bit, the solution i use is to cut an inch off the hose to make a better seal.

Know what i mean??

sorry it took so long to get back to this i've been working away :(

it turned out to be the moulded plastic ubend on the inflow had split at the seem :!: have replaced it with a eheim inflow kit but i'm having a problem with one of the seals on that now, at least i know what it is now :)

Back