• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 #114 - AGA 2012 #3

Howay Stu....pictures please.......at least a snippet :)

Lol, think you missed your journal Hydrophyte!

Here is the new design. XL Sieryu and Manzi Wood. Someone did mention its hard to combine the two so I thought I'd have a go. Its changed since then as Ive filled in some gaps.

8318028834_b62010f38e_o.jpg
New 90x45x45cm aquascape design by Stu Worrall Photography, on Flickr

Nice materials Stu!

The stone is to die for. I think with a bit of tweaking, you could be onto a great layout.

For me, it's not quite there yet. The stone is that nice, that I'd consider using just the stone.

Ultimately though, plants will change the whole look of the hardscape. What you have in your mind will be different to what we might be thinking.

Critiquing hardscape alone is always a challenge.

Thanks Mark :) Im thinking of doing the next scape with just the stone but i wanted this fully planted with a mix of crypts, HC, mosses and stems and the wood suited these better. Its changed a bit since then and is now fully planted. Im just sorting through the images. Give me a shout about the vid when youre free. Sorry I missed you call before Christmas as was in a boozer in Liverpool :D

looks amazing, beautiful stone, its very hard to find a more than 'very nice' piece if you know what i mean... you really need to wait a while till you find the right stone you want. this looks great as always :)

Sorry. Looks like I lost the subscription from this post. I'm planning on putting up a thread soon. The new setup is growing in nicely at the mo :)
Yeah, got a sneak preview of it on the Facebook site, love the pencil fish and it looks like another cracker!
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back