• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New look ukaps forum and website

Paulo - a 404 to be fixed, when you have donated, the url that PayPal redirects you to on the site is 404.
Many thanks, I have now corrected this error.

The other thing I dont like is that in the threads list, the threads with more than one page have their page nos and last page links hidden unless you hover the mouse over it rather than page 1 2 3 last page always visible
This is now visible by default ;)

hi, I like the new fresh look.well done chaps,
all the best and a happy new year to everybody.skankypup.

I dont know about everyone else but I would prefer the date and time of the post at the top of a post or at the very least in a darker/bolder font.
I have made a few adjustments to make it readable quicker.

hi, I like the new fresh look.well done chaps, all the best and a happy new year to everybody.skankypup.
Many thanks, happy new year to you! :)

It looks really slick. I've never really been a fan of the flash and facebook type interfaces as my idea of intuitive is ol' skool but I'm really liking this. More space to read, pics appear bigger and the interface really is easier to use. I especially like the Alerts feature.

Now it makes out local aquascaping forums look positively outdated.

Back