• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A pretty random shot of the moss found at my local woods.

Thats how close the moss is to the surface Ad. It's not had a water change in over 4 months. The water is imaculate! To get this tank in any kind of order, i'll have to be pretty heavy handed with the snips. :wideyed:

You must have a million pounds worth of shrimp in that moss by now!
......and a million pounds worth of moss housing those shrimp too!!
its a Walstad high tech! Lol, a hybrid anyhow, you still dosing the Co2 Mark or has that been cut back too?
What's the moss health like at the bottom of the pile....don't make me sick by saying green and happy!

......and a million pounds worth of moss housing those shrimp too!!
its a Walstad high tech! Lol, a hybrid anyhow, you still dosing the Co2 Mark or has that been cut back too?
What's the moss health like at the bottom of the pile....don't make me sick by saying green and happy!

i hope youve got a big bucket to throw up in! :nurse: it's all pretty healthy even in the bits where its 6 inches thick!

Luis, Thanks mate for such kind words.

The intention of getting the woodland moss into the house wasnt meant to be pushing new ground, but somehow, it does kinda open up new doors i guess. I wasnt
Conscious of it at the time.

Back