• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

best EI dosing to buy?

nothing wrong with using any spoons and then putting it back after it has been rinsed under the tap or is there?:angelic:

nothing wrong with using any spoons and then putting it back after it has been rinsed under the tap or is there?:angelic:
Not a problem, other than earache of being accused of using "kitchen items for the fish"...:) I used to slip the spoons I'd used in the dishwasher.

I make little paper funnels out of a large post-it note to make sure the salts end up in the container rather than kitchen work top. Throw funnel away afterwards.

Using warm water (from kettle) means they dissolve easier, however my mixtures sit for couple of weeks before being emptied into 1litre containers of my dosing pumps.

Well, see what I mean? if you're gonna get accused of it anyway, might as well save 2 quid and be guilty of the crime....

Cheers,

The spoons are just as much mine as hers so :p I use them as I wish (not been caught yet :))

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

If you have kitchen scales then just weigh it out on them on a piece of paper. 1 teaspoon is pretty much 5g so using the original link's site you would need 5g phosphate, 20g nitrate and 30g sulfate to make up 500ml of macro mix then 5g of the chelated micronutrients mix in 500ml for the stock micro. Some companies (eg green leaf) actually supply the sulfate as potassium sulfate as well rather than magnesium and sell magnesium nitrate as well as potassium nitrate so you have more options about customising the magnesium and phosphate/nitrate balance.

Just some advise test your salts whenever you can when you buy them, don't just trust the labels.

Back