• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who's carving there pumpkin today then?

kirk

Finding it hard to design anything this year. So I've just empted the kitchen draw Of fish knifes etc and gone for it, as long as it scares the kids I'm happy. This is ours so far after 1 hr so I'm having a breather.
vepupyry.jpg
look forward to see yours too.:)

Lol now mine look really good along side the predator doesn't it. That's awesome, I saw a chucky Earlier:)

There's no stopping what can't be stopped, there's no killing what can't be killed.

Always wanted a brother. No the one one the right isn't Krs one.
4unu4y3u.jpg
esaryjyr.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk now Free

Aww he's got my eyes. I lost patients abit but that will have to do as I have to do something with the marrow. I can hear some of you chuckling I meant carve it.
eherebyj.jpg
usejy4up.jpg
Nathaniel inspired me to give it some dreadlocks by putting that awesome predator up.

That's cool.. I may try an carve abit further into the flesh of one next year. How do they last when you remove the skin totally? I like ours to keep till bonfire night when family pop round for baked spuds, do you need to put it in the fridge?

My sons design apparently it a skylander-! crusher.
jedarahy.jpg
yjy5apan.jpg
and the other lit up.
tudupage.jpg

Back