• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Hi all,

So I had a productive couple of hours yesterday and got this final shot... :)

11748467845_71e3aa95ba_o.jpg

A truly stunning iwagumi!

I wanted to say I'd like to see another plant species at the rear where the cardinals are schooling, classic eleocharis e. or Staurogyne r., but looking at it, its huge success is from its clinical simplicity only achievable through dedicated maintenance and aquascaping knowledge......less is more.
Looking forward to the next.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Absolutely Stunning and what a brilliant video
Simplicity at its best .
What will you do with the livestock when taking This down ?
Do you run more tanks ?
Cheers

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

Wow George! A quick question if you don't mind... ;)

The pearling in the video, is that the normal situation during the lights-on period or just because you turned the lights up for the purpose of filming?

I whack my LEDs up to 100% just for photographing my tank and the pearling gets similarly intense. Otherwise, with the lights ramping up to no higher than 30%, there's no pearling till much later in the photoperiod.

Cheers,

P

15 Years ago it would have won many contest, today, IAPLC # 4092 :banghead:

Nice tucking of the edges along the glass, not a Japanese styling method.

Great vid mate! Still could do with more transitions though ; ) only joking. Stunning mate really well done.

What's the tune called?

Excellent George. Video was stunning. Everything is so neat.

Well done.

Takashi Amanos :Complete Works page 92 Features a similar looking layout, using Willow moss to form a carpet.
I imagine we wouldn't have progressed very far, in terms of growth, from one pot of Willow moss :lol:

In anticipation for the next!
N

Thanks all! :)

Apologies for the radio silence on this.

This 'scape is still running, but in a new location due to me moving. When I get decent Internet sorted I'll be able to share more pics. :)

I'll probably add some grasses around the rocks and keep it running for a while longer. My new accommodation doesn't allow for hanging lighting from the ceiling so I'm temporarily using an Arcadia T5 luminaire, but will swap to the new TMC AquaBars soon. Like these...

10211540613_c4521ec32f_o.jpg

Thanks again for all the lovely feedback - it's really appreciated. Hopefully I'll be able to provide more updates soon. :)

I have just caught up with this whole tank log.

Stunning. Amazing work, well done. This is what I aspire to, one day...

Can I grow Elatine hydropiper with easycarbo and a 10w led floodlight in a 2ft by 8 inches tank?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

George, next time to use Ricciacardia and the Seriryu stone, try just wedging the mini pellia into the cracks etc. It grows better for me that way than the cotton string on branches. I ended up drilling grooves or holes all along some branches in a couple of my tanks to get a much better look and feel.
The stone would work well with that and I know you use that stone often in your scapes.

Back